Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
SERVPRO of Catawba County East Wishes You a Merry Christmas
Owners Kim and Randy Williams wish you a Merry Christmas!
From your friends at SERVPRO of Catawba County East, we wish you a Merry Christmas! We hope you spend time with friends and family, and that you stay safe.
Even though many stores are closed today, we know that often disaster strikes when you least expect it. That’s why SERVPRO of Catawba County East is still available for emergency services today if you have fire or water damage. Because damaged areas can deteriorate if they are left untreated for extended periods of time, it’s important to call us immediately after a disaster occurs, even if it's on Christmas Day.
If you have fire or water damage today and need our assistance, call SERVPRO of Catawba County East now at (828) 465-6504!
Why SERVPRO of Catawba County East Should Be Your Disaster Restoration Company
We are an active part of the community, such as our hosting of the annual Blackberry Eating Contest in Lenoir for the Blackberry Festival!
When disaster strikes, do you know who to call? If you don’t have a relationship with a disaster restoration company, you might just call your insurance go with their referral. While their referral might meet your standards, it’s a gamble. That’s why we recommend you have a disaster restoration company in mind before a disaster ever occurs. If you’re not sure who you would call, here’s the case we’re making for why it should be SERVPRO of Catawba County East.
- We’re locally owned and operated. Even though SERVPRO is a franchise, each location is locally owned and operated. Everyone from the owners to the technicians lives in the area and are active members of organizations and groups. That’s why we take such pride and care in our work—our customers are also our friends and neighbors.
- We’re the largest disaster restoration company in the region. We started out nearly 10 years ago with only 3 employees, but we’ve quickly grown into a team of over 50. We operate in the entire Unifour region and we have hundreds of equipment and chemicals. We can truly handle any size disaster.
- We have an established reputation. In our nearly 10 years, we’ve worked with thousands of customers to restore their property after a disaster. As a result, we’ve become one of the most trusted disaster restoration companies in the region. We treat each customer with patience and respect as we help them get their lives back together.
If you have a disaster, you should be able to trust that company that enters your home or business. That’s why we hope to be the one you call. If you need us, call SERVPRO of Catawba County East at (828) 465-6504!
SERVPRO of Catawba County East Hosts CE Classes
Each quarter, we host CE classes for insurance professionals to earn credits and maintain their license.
At SERVPRO of Catawba County East, we maintain a strong relationship with insurance offices in Catawba County. One of the ways we support them is by offering free, local Continuing Education (CE) classes so their agents can remain current on their practice with minimal time away from their office.
Insurance agents and adjusters must maintain their licenses by earning enough CE credits, typically earned by attending certain, qualified classes. At SERVPRO of Catawba County East, we host 2 classes every quarter, taught by a certified instructor. In addition to hosting the class, we also provide a free lunch and answer any questions the insurance professionals may have!
If you’re an insurance agent or adjuster and wish to attend one of our CE classes, call SERVPRO of Catawba County East at (828) 465-6504!
SERVPRO of Catawba County East is Thankful
We're thankful this year for the amazing team we've grown!
Another great year is nearing the end. Thanksgiving is only a couple of days away, one of our favorite holidays of the year. Each year, our business has grown and overcome many obstacles, which has pushed us to be even better. As we reflect on the year so far, there are a few things we’re thankful for as a company.
- We’re thankful for our customers. No, we’re not thankful that our customers suffered some kind of disaster. But we are thankful that our customers put their trust in us to restore their home or business!
- We thankful for our new team members. The SERVPRO family has added several new members over the past year, and we’re incredibly thankful for the talent and dedication they bring. Each one of them helps us make it “Like it never even happened!”
- We’re thankful for our local first responders. Many times we’re called into jobs, first responders are already on the scene. They are an important part of our community, and we’re glad to have them!
At SERVPRO of Catawba County East, we’re proud of our team and our community. We’re grateful that we have a positive reputation and that we can serve Catawba County. If a disaster affects your home, you can call SERVPRO of Catawba County East at (828) 465-6504!