Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Contents Packout After a Fire

Contents Packout After a Fire

When a fire ruined much of this home, our contents team came in and packed up the customer's affected possessions. These items are neatly packed in our branded boxes and sent to our warehouse for cleaning and storage until the home is restored.

Demolition After a Home Fire

Demolition After a Home Fire

When a fire destroyed much of this home, our team at SERVPRO of Catawba County East had to come in and demo some of the rooms. Our repair team is able to restore the rooms back to their original condition!

Fire Damage- Newton Home

Fire Damage- Newton Home

Fire damage to this bedroom in a Newton home was the result of smoking in bed. We were able to clean the walls and ceiling with dry sponges followed by some detergent. We treated the odor in the air with a hydroxyl generator which captures particulates in the air.

Fire Damage – Newton Kitchen

Fire Damage – Newton Kitchen

Fire damage to this Newton home’s kitchen began as a grease fire on the stove. You can see the resulting soot and smoke damage associated with the incident. SERVPRO of Catawba County East was able to restore the cabinets and appliances to their preloss condition.

Catawba East Battles Wildfires

Catawba East Battles Wildfires

It is unfortunate that arson has torched some of our beautiful natural settings in the Catawba East area. This widespread catastrophe has engulfed more than 65,000 acres, and we wish you to remain safe and secure. Our group of SERVPRO franchises is ready to assist our neighbors and friends in restoring fire damaged properties "Like it never even happened."

Fire Damage in Newtown

Fire Damage in Newtown

The vacant Newtown building sustained fire damage from an exposed wire in the attice. The damage could have been worse, but the SERVPRO crew cleaned the soot and smoke away, prepped the walls, and the owner was satisfied.