Mold Damage – Claremont Bathroom
Mold damage in this Claremont home began with water damage created by condensation from pipes inside the wall. The bathroom and the garage shared the affected wall. The insulation that was present did not prevent the temperature differential, which led to the condensation. We removed the bathroom cabinetry, fixtures, and flooring to make room for the mold cleaning. It was faster and less expensive to replace the mold-damaged drywall in the bathroom and kitchen. Also, this allowed us the opportunity to include sufficient insulation to prevent a similar incident in the future. If mold appears in your home, call SERVPRO of Catawba County East 24/7 at (828) 465-6504.