Electrical Fire Damage in Newton, NC
This home had severe fire and smoke damage after a downstairs electrical outlet sparked. The resulting flames burned a hole in the bathroom floor and covered the rest of the home with soot. Our team was called, and we immediately responded. Due to the extent of the damage, we had to remove all of the customer's possessions from the home and begin the repair process. Because soot is porous and extremely difficult to remove, we had to strip the home down to the structure. Afterward, we were able to work with various contractors to restore the home back to its original condition.