Mold Damage - Conover
Mold damage occurred at this Conover, NC home due to a minor plumbing leak from the sink that went unnoticed for some time. Eventually, the combination of moisture and darkness spawned mold spores. The homeowners only noticed the mold damage because of the musty odor it produced. SERVPRO was called in to mitigate the mold damage before it spread even more. We needed to cut out areas of drywall under the sink to allow for cleaning, drying, and treatment with an antimicrobial substance. If water damage impacts your home or commercial facility, call SERVPRO of Catawba County East 24/7 at (828) 465-6504. We proudly offer 24-hour emergency service.