Burst Pipe in Newton, NC
Recently, a pipe burst overnight in this home in Conover, NC, affecting the finished basement and the crawlspace. Our technicians quickly responded to the incident and began the water extraction process. We discovered that the laminate flooring was heavily saturated and was emitting what the customer described as a "mildewy smell." As a result, we had to pack out the contents of the affected space and remove the flooring. We also had to cut out 2' from the base of the drywall because there were concerns about mold. We dried out that area as well and applied an antimicrobial spray to prevent mold growth!