Kitchen Fire in Claremont, NC
Cooking fires are the leading cause of home fires every year. In this home, a fire broke out on the stove and caused a lot of smoke damage. We had 3 major teams work on this job. First, the water mitigation team dried out the wet rooms that were affected by the fire department. Our fire team removed smoke-damaged contents and conducted structural cleaning. And our duct cleaning team cleaned out the HVAC system to remove smoke and other particles. Our team responded quickly and finished the work in just a few days. The customer was happy that we made it "Like it never even happened."